From: "J.A." <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] perl-5.8.8
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:35:59
Michael Cummings wrote:
> > It can be done, afraid I'm no expert on inlining perl into c code though > (anyone?). >
And if anyone did that (embed perl-5.8.8 into a c++ program) would that final executable be small in size. My question is would that C++ application be small in size if linked statically to perl libraries so that a perl interpreter could be used to access pre-existing Perl code and modules. -- J.A. <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM> -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list