From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:19:44
On Tuesday 05 July 2005 06:13 am, Chisel Wright wrote:
> Cool - I hope amd64 is unmasked too ...
Thanks to legacy keywording policy for this app (it was part of portage after all) it's been unmasked across the board as of about 20 minutes ago (wouldn't quote me on that, just a gut feeling for the time span).
> Well, once I get the updated g-cpan, I'm happy to try a conversion - > given instructions on how to convert. > > I keep /usr/local/portage under SVNs control, so any borkage shouldn't > be too hard to roll-back from.
Not a problem - take the dir's previously created in OVERLAY/dev-perl, move them to OVERLAY/perl-gcpan/, and see if -l and -u work :)
-- -----o()o--------------------------------------------- Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net -----o()o---------------------------------------------