From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] mod_perl2
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:26:25
1 Well, he's on this list (but recovering his box), and he was in the cc block
2 of the email you replied to... ;)
5 On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:13 am, Grant wrote:
6 > > Grant,
7 > >
8 > > Hey there, just didn't want you thinking your email had been ignored :)
9 > > The list is still very fresh (and I'll go ahead and apologize for some of
10 > > the g-cpan related commit traffic, the verdict's still out on whether
11 > > it's a good thing to send to the list) so we're all adapting to yet
12 > > another ML :) Beu's on the list and has been instrumental in recent
13 > > mod_perl work, but I know that when I spoke to him a day or so ago he was
14 > > still recovering from some hard drive badness, so it may be a day or so
15 > > before he can respond to your question. Last I spoke to him the mod_perl
16 > > 2 series was on hold because of problems between libapreq2 and apache2 -
17 > > but I am so not the right person to make any intelligible comments on
18 > > that :) I've cc'd him on this email just in case he misses the list
19 > > traffic,
20 > >
21 > > Mike
22 >
23 > Thanks a lot Mike. Can I get his address?
24 >
25 > - Grant
30 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
31 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net