From: Daniel Westermann-Clark <daniel@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: kang@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Candidates for removal from dev-perl
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:28:50
On 2006-09-30 12:47:30 -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
> Please let me know if there is anything here that should justifiably > be removed (the goal is to remove some of the cruft in dev-perl and > get it down to stuff that is actually needed). Thanks kids! > > VCP-autrijus
I can't tell from the CVS logs why it was originally added, but I had hoped to eventually get VCP support into the dev-util/svk package. The dev-perl/VCP-autrijus package is a dep of the (currently missing) dev-perl/VCP-Dest-svk, which gives SVK the ability to mirror CVS and other foreign repositories. I'm okay with maintaining these two packages in my overlay if the decision is made to remove VCP-autrijus, but there's no harm in asking. :) CC'ing kang, since he's the svk maintainer. -- Daniel Westermann-Clark -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list