From: antoine.raillon@××××.com
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] r33 - in trunk: bin extra-docs
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:00:31
Sorry i didn't had enough free time to made all my tests :/

however I extensively tested the "user - overlays - no rights" case, and
everything runs fine, with or without pre-cached ~/.cpan

btw, thinking about a small visual detail : when user makes an error, he's
prompted with 1/ an error message and 2/ exit_usage(). But exit_usage() is
now quite long and often hides the error message (at least in my terms ;p).
Would it be a good thing to have an exit_short() or to avoid calling
exist_usage() in such case ?

--
cab

             Michael Cummings
             <mcummings@gento
             o.org>                                                   Pour
                                       gentoo-perl@l.g.o
             16/05/2005 16:36                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl]
                répondre à             r33 - in trunk: bin extra-docs
             gentoo-perl@gent
                  oo.org

Install
Upgrade
List

as user with overlay access
user without overlay access
root with overlays
root without overlays

These are the tests I've done at various stages

-- -----o()o--------------------------------------------- Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net -----o()o--------------------------------------------- [rattachement "attgu67i.dat" supprimé par ANTOINE RAILLON - E233469/users/PSA] -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list