From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] Removing pringbig?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:57:36
1 Le dimanche 15 mai 2005 à 09:23 -0400, Michael Cummings a écrit :
2 > Maybe "classes" of color message - info, warning, error (a la portage)?
3
4 exactly what i though ;p
5 something like :
6 red star - error message
7 yellow star - warning message
8 green star - everything went fine message
9 blue star - informative stuff ($verbose ?)
10
11 is it ok for you ?
12
13 > Now that we have colors, printbug seems kind of like bloat - same visual
14 > effect could be achieved with a single color block as with the 5+ lines that
15 > printbig generates - plus that would be less real estate on the screen, and
16 > we'd be able to get rid of snip's disgust over setting the number of *'s that
17 > appear :)
18
19 he'll be sooooooooooo pleased ;)
22 cab