From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Gentoo Perl <gentoo-perl@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Automated emails from me
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:43:50
I currently have a set of pages that get generated nightly that list
ebuilds that have been ~arch'd for too long and cpan vs ebuild versions.
Unless there are objections, I'd like to have that page generator send
an email to this list as well. The goal is in part so you all can
comment (preferably on bugs.gentoo.org) that an ~arch is worth
re-keywording, etc. (I'm a wuss at unmasking stuff that I get no
feedback on). Initially, expect the emails to be a little long, until
everything gets cleaned up and marked up, etc., etc.

Thanks kids,

-mike