From: Michele Beltrame <mb@××××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:26:36
1 Hi Kent!
2
3 First of all, thanks for the great work. I'd personally be very happy is
4 Task::Kensho and dependencies move to the main branch, as it's a
5 convenient module to get "much of what is needed for Modern Perl". I'd
6 also be willing to help with bumps and other maintenance tasks.
7
8 I'm emerging Task-Kensho (perl 5.10.0-r2) and nearly everything went
9 fine so far. Just a couple of things:
10
11 - dev-perl/Bundle-CPAN contains a dependency to a non-existent ebuild
12 dev-perl/Parse-CPAN-Meta. It should depend on virtual/perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta.
13
14 - perl-core/ExtUtils-Install conflicts with perl-core/ExtUtils-MakeMaker
15 6.50 I have on my system (conflicting file is Install.pm). I bumped
16 MakeMaker (in the master branch only) and the problem disappeared.
17
18 - Manifest of dev-perl/MooseX-Types-Path-Class/ contains wrong digests
19 (!), it's got to be rebuilt
20
21 Later,
22 Michele.