From: Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:13:05
On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 06:08:19AM -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
> This is totally my bad. This is actually fixed - in the ~arch version. My > grandest apologies, unmasking now :) (and tested, and yes, it all works right > again)
Cool - I hope amd64 is unmasked too ...
> One caveat - it can only upgrade those modules who's ebuilds are in > OVERLAY/perl-gcpan. I'd be more than happy to take a test case if your > willing to volunteer and see if you can migrate your old > OVERLAY/dev-perl/<g-cpan generated ebuilds> into OVERLAY/perl-gcpan and tell > me if it works ;) (Theory: of course it should; Practice: Never tried...)
Well, once I get the updated g-cpan, I'm happy to try a conversion - given instructions on how to convert. I keep /usr/local/portage under SVNs control, so any borkage shouldn't be too hard to roll-back from. Chisel -- Chisel Wright e: chisel@×××××××××××××.uk w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/ -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list