From: Davide Angelocola <davide.angelocola@×××××××.it>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: davide.angelocola@×××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-perl] www-server/mod_perl-2.0.3 ebuild
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:21:56
Hi,
in the ebuild for mod_perl there is this code:
 if [ "${INSTALLED_MPM}" != "prefork" ]; then
        if [ "${ITHREADS}" == "undef" ]; then
            ewarn "You cannot build mod_perl on a threaded apache"
            ewarn "with an unthreaded perl. You must either emerge"
            ewarn "perl with ithreads in your USE flags, or emerge"
            ewarn "apache without threading support"
            exit
        fi
    fi

when I try to emerge it, with threated apache and unthreaded perl I got:
>>> Unpacking source...
* You cannot build mod_perl on a threaded apache * with an unthreaded perl. You must either emerge * perl with ithreads in your USE flags, or emerge * apache without threading support