From: antoine.raillon@××××.com
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] look'n'feel
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:16:21
I'm patient, don't worry ;)

btw emails allow easier tracking, so saying it on IRC or here is not
absolutely the same ;)

I'll search for the best coloring solution then ;p

             Michael Cummings
             <mcummings@gento
             o.org>                                                   Pour
                                       gentoo-perl@l.g.o
             12/05/2005 14:01                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl]
                répondre à             look'n'feel
             gentoo-perl@gent
                  oo.org

Colors sound cool, sorry I didn't say anything yesterday - silence isn't
what
you think it is :) I'm probably not going to be able to work on the code
for
a few days (email explaining coming up)