From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] to clean or noclean
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:28:32
1 OK, so I added the flag for noclean because in testing, I didn't want to
2 rebuild the .cpan dir structure every few minutes (and therefore download
3 everything I had just wiped). But for "real" use, which do you all think is
4 better:
5
6 -noclean - has to be invoked to prevent cleaning up the stuff we've created
7
8 or
9
10 -clean - has to be invoked to invoke cleaning up the stuff we've created?
11
12 There are arguments for both sides of this one, and I'm completely open.
13 Granted, might help if I looked at what it was we were cleaning to see if
14 there was anything we could trim out of the routine anyway. Thoughts?
19 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
20 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
22 --
23 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list