From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (95)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:35:27
Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> a écrit :

> On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 13:13 +0100, Antoine Raillon wrote:
> Bah! that sounds like a cry for documentation!!!!
oh no, crying for documentation would be more like : "and please, add to this text another chapter on how to help, how to use bugzilla, how to create and submit ebuild, how to be sure someone is taking care of my work, how to be efficient, how to have success with girls/boys.. and please, can you give it in both POD and man format too, and maybe html (or xml with Gentoo's DTD) ?" ;p
You're sooo nice ;) -- Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net> -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list