From: Michele Beltrame <admin@×××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl overlays
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:37:52
Hello Michael!

I think the Perl overlay is a great idea! I have several (non Catalyst-related)
ebuilds myself which are of quite general use (i.e. Imager and many others).

As far as the Catalyst overlays are concerned, the work started from some
ebuilds created by Daniel, but the project has now grown and been update so it
really has a life of its own I think. The inclusion in the perl overlay would be
a great achievement.

Is it possible to contribute to the repository? I'm no Gentoo dev, so I don't
know if it's possible for me to get commit access - you tell me. ;-)

Talk to you soon,
Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame