From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Gentoo Perl <gentoo-perl@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Request for topics, snippets,advise, etc. (drafting a FAQ)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:21:24
Not that there isn't enough on everyone's plate these days, what with
everything seeming to break at once and all (like, g-cpan,
dev-perl,etc.). Plus, if your like me and joining the catalyst bandwagon
really really late, you've just built an overlay tree with a few hundred
ebuilds to account for all of the example code your trying to grok. But
that said...

It strikes me that a lot of questions relating to perl in gentoo,
both practices as well as how's, why's, and what to do if's, could be
handled with a nice little faq of "So you want to use perl..."

So, that said, and because sometimes I work better when the pressure's
on because other people have already presented stuff, if there's
anything, anything anyone anywhere would like to contribute, please let
me know. Can't make any guarantees on inclusion (saying that just in
case), but I'm open :)

-mike