From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:48:53
1 On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > Thanks for the feedback Michele,
4 >
5 > On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Michele Beltrame <mb@××××××××××.info>wrote:
6 >
7 >> - dev-perl/Bundle-CPAN contains a dependency to a non-existent ebuild
8 >> dev-perl/Parse-CPAN-Meta. It should depend on
9 >> virtual/perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta.
12 > Fixed on branch now :)
16 >> - perl-core/ExtUtils-Install conflicts with perl-core/ExtUtils-MakeMaker
17 >> 6.50 I have on my system (conflicting file is Install.pm). I bumped
18 >> MakeMaker (in the master branch only) and the problem disappeared.
21 > For the sake of others reading 6.54 has been added to 'master', which
22 > /hopefully/ helps resolve this issue.
23 > the kensho branch has also been synchronised vs master so it should be
24 > simple to use for others.
28 >> - Manifest of dev-perl/MooseX-Types-Path-Class/ contains wrong digests
29 >> (!), it's got to be rebuilt
32 > Fixed also, somehow a pesky \s turned up in metadata.xml
33 >
34 > Thanks.
35 >
36 > --
37 > Kent
38 >
39 > perl -e "print substr( \"edrgmaM SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 )
40 > for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );"
43 Also, seeing how low activity this list is, I might suggest if you have a
44 good reason *NOT* to merge it, speak now, or forever hold your peace,
45 because I might just merge it in this Wednesday =)