From: antoine.raillon@××××.com
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Réf. : Re: [gentoo-perl] gcpan - Revisions 9-11
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:02:12
feed him with perl and he'll be happy ;)

             Michael Cummings
             <mcummings@gento
             o.org>                                                   Pour
                                       gentoo-perl@l.g.o
             11/05/2005 10:41                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              Re: [gentoo-perl] gcpan - Revisions
                répondre à             9-11
             gentoo-perl@gent
                  oo.org

I'm so glad I sleep so Sniper can work so diligently...

Seriously, awesome!!

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl