From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:08:56
On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 18:35 +0200, Antoine Raillon wrote:
> Michael Cummings a écrit : > > Perl Updated Needed (Ebuild vs CPAN) > > > I don't know if accuracy improved with this new version, but at least > it's easier to read ;) > > nice job ;)
Accuracy definitely improved (too bad - our numbers spiked as a result). For those in the corners wondering "eh?", ian, our latest addition to the gentoo-perl dev family, took it on to do a complete rewrite of the up2date scripts that send the weekly email. I think once we're sure they won't wipe your drives and install rpm derived distros in your sleep, we'll post them in public for mass use/enjoyment (nothing stopping us right now 'cept the last few days have involved near hourly updates). ~mcummings