From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o, Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] mod_perl2
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:58:59
Grant,

 Hey there, just didn't want you thinking your email had been ignored :) The
list is still very fresh (and I'll go ahead and apologize for some of the
g-cpan related commit traffic, the verdict's still out on whether it's a good
thing to send to the list) so we're all adapting to yet another ML :) Beu's
on the list and has been instrumental in recent mod_perl work, but I know
that when I spoke to him a day or so ago he was still recovering from some
hard drive badness, so it may be a day or so before he can respond to your
question. Last I spoke to him the mod_perl 2 series was on hold because of
problems between libapreq2 and apache2 - but I am so not the right person to
make any intelligible comments on that :) I've cc'd him on this email just in
case he misses the list traffic,

Mike

-- -----o()o--------------------------------------------- Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net -----o()o---------------------------------------------