From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] yaml dep in g-cpan: Objections?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:12:39
1 I'm thinking of forcing a dep on dev-perl/yaml in the next release of
2 g-cpan. (Assuming all goes well) I've been working on the dep check code
3 this morning, and it appears to be working great, but a portion of it
4 relies on yaml (in the presence of a META.yml file of course). Anyone
5 think of any objections to this? KEYWORD wise the only 'problem' I see
6 is that g-cpan has been keyworded for the alt-arch's (the porting
7 portage archs, not native linux arch's), but that's really only a
8 problem until I file a keywording bug. I'm going to keep coding on the
9 assumption that there are no objections, but let me know (on or off
10 list) if you can think of a valid reason not to include it as a dep.
11 Thanks all!
12
13 ~mcummings, attempting to boost this lists mail flow to 3 messages this
14 week