From: antoine.raillon@××××.com
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] sub ebuild_exists - a lot of lc($dir)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:22:17
no no, it's my fault ;)
everything is there and I should receive mail, but i don't. i'll have to
look at the script, i think, maybe it needs some tweaking.. a mail server
maybe ;p

             Michael Cummings
             <mcummings@gento
             o.org>                                                   Pour
                                       gentoo-perl@l.g.o
             12/05/2005 14:08                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              Re: Réf. : [gentoo-perl] sub
                répondre à             ebuild_exists - a lot of lc($dir)
             gentoo-perl@gent
                  oo.org

Probably means I need to write more coherent change entries so there's something meaningful when I change the code :) -- -----o()o--------------------------------------------- Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net -----o()o--------------------------------------------- [rattachement "attr4dj9.dat" supprimé par ANTOINE RAILLON - E233469/users/PSA] -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list