From: Nick Prater <nick@××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Re: New perl module ebuilds to support www-apps/rt
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:43:19
1 Thanks for your encouragement. I've now filed bugs containing the perl
2 module ebuilds I've been working on - and the updated ebuild for
3 www-apps/rt-3.8.1.
4
5 > Another option: Try to get access to the perl-overlay (yuval or ian are
6 > the devs you have to ask to appove it). Put your ebuilds in there and
7 > ask us to move them to gentoo-x86.
8
9 This is interesting. I've not come across perl-overlay before, so
10 thank you for pointing it out. I've not taken this route, but will
11 keep it in mind for the future.
12
13 Many thanks!