From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:56:08
Hi,

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:44:48 +0200 > Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote: > > It isn't about managing the files but about getting into the > > code. A root directory with only five files is easier to grasp for > > a beginner than with 20. The move isn't hard, so we can do this at > > every point in the future. > > I agree with you on the principle, but not on the numbers. It's not > worth using subdirectories until 'ls' output won't fit on one screen.
Having actually done the change, does make the thing look really good. After a make run all the .log, .aux and whatever files are also around.
See attached patches: 0001: Desk reference, updated and all issues you raised handled. 0002: Some Makefile tweaking (really minor). 0003: Use plainurl.bst from the system. 0004: Some proper using of the description environment. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>

0001-Desk-reference-for-quick-look-up.patch text/x-patch
0002-Make-vc.tex-target-depend-on-the-existence-of-vc-git.patch text/x-patch
0003-Use-system-s-plainurl.bst.patch text/x-patch
0004-Make-item-recognise-its-optional-argument.patch text/x-patch