From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:04:38
1 On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:44:48 +0200
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3 > It isn't about managing the files but about getting into the code. A
4 > root directory with only five files is easier to grasp for a
5 > beginner than with 20. The move isn't hard, so we can do this at every
6 > point in the future.
7
8 I agree with you on the principle, but not on the numbers. It's not
9 worth using subdirectories until 'ls' output won't fit on one screen.
10
11 > > > I wanted to add it when all labels for all EAPIs are ready.
12 > >
13 > > I thought they were. Didn't I do labels for 1 and 2 things?
14 >
15 > I wasn't sure if they were complete...anyway, I now have EAPI 3
16 > properly referenced. You want that version or should I go through 1
17 > and 2, also?
18
19 Might as well go for the whole thing.
22 Ciaran McCreesh