From: Alexandre Rostovtsev <tetromino@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: deprecate /usr/share/doc/$PF
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:04:09
1 On Mon, 2011-12-19 at 01:08 +0100, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > [Why are there different Reply-To: headers in -dev and in -pms MLs?
3 > Following up to both lists.]
4
5 I apologize for the mess; I had intended to bring the question up before
6 a wider audience, but failed to think through the consequences of two
7 mailing lists ending up in the reply-to.
8
9 For the sake of keeping discussion in one thread, I ask that further
10 replies should be made to gentoo-dev, not gentoo-pms.
11
12 -Alexandre