From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:16:12
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:16:34 +0200
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> Attached is a PDF file with always two pages of one layout type. A > margin note label is found in every example. Number of pages for the > whole PMS in the following order:
Mmm. Is part of the problem that we're not using a book style layout? How does it look if we go for even-odd pages, with narrow outside margins but larger inner margins, with labels always shown on the inner margins? I realise I'm only being picky about this because I'm not the one who has to work out how to do it :P -- Ciaran McCreesh