From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:10:26
1 On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:58:22 +0200
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3 > You haven't pushed the changes to github.
4
5 Mmm. I had, but lolgithub timed out and I didn't notice. They're
6 definitely pushed now.
7
8 > > > And for inital review:
9 > > > 0008: Add Gentoo logo to PMS and desk reference.
10 > >
11 > > What's the copyright / licence / author information for the logo?
12 >
13 > Gentoo Foundation holds the copyright and we can talk to the trustees
14 > about it. In the end, PMS is a Gentoo project.
15
16 I get very wary dealing with things where we don't have all that
17 information very clearly indicated. I'd appreciate it if you could get
18 a definitive answer.
19
20 > > There's something weird with convert -- if it doesn't support svg,
21 > > it exits successfully anyway. Not sure whether we can do anything
22 > > about that.
23 >
24 > Problem of the user...so a check for USE=svg on imagemagick is then
25 > needed in the ebuild for app-doc/pms. :)
26
27 Yeah, but I'd still rather we failed sensibly if there's an easy way
28 of doing so.
29
30 > > Can't get it to build, either:
31 > >
32 > > ! LaTeX Error: File `gentoo-logo' not found.
33 >
34 > Because you haven't applied some of the patches.
35
36 Ah. Thought I'd correctly picked out all the necessary bits. Evidently
37 not...
40 Ciaran McCreesh