From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 3 branch could use some reviewing
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:31:55
1 Hi,
2
3 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
4
5 > I think I've removed all the TODO items and included everything that's
6 > on the "possible" list for EAPI 3 now. I'd appreciate it if people
7 > could give this a review before I send it to -dev@ and the Council.
8
9 As far as I can see the commits are ok, although I wonder if "a use
10 dependency" is correct. I learned at school that "an" is used in front
11 of vowels, though I may have missed the exceptions because of sleeping
12 in class.
13 The explanations of the slot operators are a bit hard to read, maybe
14 rephrasing (and splitting in more sentences) is the way to go here.
15 Also I wonder if doexample and doinclude are good additions, but I
16 have no strong opinion about it.
17 Another thing: You should use \featurelabel not in a separate line but
18 at the beginning of the fist line or at the end of the paragraph you
19 want to mark, currently the margin marks aren't perfect.
20
21 Something different: I pulled from the eapi-3 branch and made my
22 patches apply on top of it:
23
24 i) cheat sheet for EAPI 3
25 ii) pms.cls
26 iii) better page layout
27
28 They are not ready for shipping and I want to wait for EAPI 3 to settle.
29
30 > 725d5ae..1c311de is formatting for the new margin labels thing.
31 > This'll hopefully get modified before we go live with it.
32
33 You want the page layout patches beforehand?
34
35 V-Li
38 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
39 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
40
41 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>