From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches reloaded
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:50:53
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:12:25 +0100
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> Visual appearance of variables or options (minor changes) > Patches 01
Applied, thanks.
> punt table default-function-table, as the contents corresponds with > default-phase-function-table > Patches 02
Don't think we want to do this. They're conceptually different things that just happen to have been introduced at the same time.
> Page header, looks nicer in my eyes (and one bug fix introduced by my > patch) Patches 03
Applied, thanks.
> Prefix labels and references with sec:, tab: alg: etc. > Patch 04
Applied (with modifications for lack of 02), thanks.
> Generate date on titlepage from last commit, even when no Git > repository is available > Patch 05
Applied, thanks. I messed around with your commit messages a bit to make them look purdy in git log output. For future reference, we try to stick with the first line being <60 chars. Except when we don't. -- Ciaran McCreesh