From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches reloaded
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:50:53
1 On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:12:25 +0100
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3 > Visual appearance of variables or options (minor changes)
4 > Patches 01
5
6 Applied, thanks.
7
8 > punt table default-function-table, as the contents corresponds with
9 > default-phase-function-table
10 > Patches 02
11
12 Don't think we want to do this. They're conceptually different things
13 that just happen to have been introduced at the same time.
14
15 > Page header, looks nicer in my eyes (and one bug fix introduced by my
16 > patch) Patches 03
17
18 Applied, thanks.
19
20 > Prefix labels and references with sec:, tab: alg: etc.
21 > Patch 04
22
23 Applied (with modifications for lack of 02), thanks.
24
25 > Generate date on titlepage from last commit, even when no Git
26 > repository is available
27 > Patch 05
28
29 Applied, thanks.
30
31 I messed around with your commit messages a bit to make them look purdy
32 in git log output. For future reference, we try to stick with the first
33 line being <60 chars. Except when we don't.
36 Ciaran McCreesh