From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Cc: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Authorship of app-doc/pms
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:14:59
1 >>>>> On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Andreas K Huettel wrote:
2
3 > according to "git blame", this is the distribution of authorship
4 > across the current git master of the pms tex source.
5
6 > 2 Pierre-Yves Aillet
7 > 5 Fernando J. Pereda
8 > 6 Mark Loeser
9 > 7 Richard Brown
10 > 8 Thomas Anderson
11 > 25 NotCommittedYet (???)
12 > 27 Bo Ørsted Andresen
13 > 28 Brian Harring
14 > 37 Michał Górny
15 > 197 David Leverton
16 > 557 Ulrich Müller
17 > 678 Stephen Bennett
18 > 694 Christian Faulhammer
19 > 1903 Ciaran McCreesh
20
21 > Given that and my usual subtlety, I think the current title page
22 > misrepresents contributorship, and would like to request that the
23 > following patch is applied to branches master and eapi-5.
24
25 > - pdfauthor={Stephen P. Bennett, Ciaran McCreesh},
26 > + pdfauthor={Ulrich Mueller, Stephen P. Bennett, Christian Faulhammer, Ciaran McCreesh},
27
28 Placing my name first would be an even worse misrepresentation of
29 contributorship than what we have currently. So better keep names in
30 alphabetical order.
31
32 And maybe you should ask the next ones on the list (especially
33 David Leverton) if they want to be included too?
34
35 Ulrich