From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 5 development branch
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 20:46:21
1 I've pushed an eapi-5 branch for development work. Feel free to screw
2 around with it. It's probably best to assume that we might rebase /
3 rewrite / do naughty things on it, and that we'll cherry pick to master
4 and throw it away when we're done.
5
6 So far:
7
8 * Add \ChangeWhenAddingAnEAPI command.
9 * Add an EAPI 5 identical to EAPI 4
10 * EAPI 5 has econf --disable-silent-rules
11 * Slot operator dependencies are back in EAPI 5
12 * Profile IUSE injection is in EAPI 5.
13 * IMAGE is removed in EAPI 5.
14 * EAPI 5 supports ?? ( ) groups
15 * EAPI 5 has apply_user_patches
16 * EAPI 5 has EBUILD_PHASE_FUNC
17 * Split up big table into two littler tables.
18 * EAPI 5 mandates GNU find
19
20 Not done:
21
22 * EAPI parsing text
23 * Licence groups
24 * usex
25 * has/best_version root
26 * EJOBS
27 * doheader
28 * stdin / new* / here*
29
30 Things I'm conveniently ignoring because I don't like them or because
31 I forgot:
32
33 * Everything else
36 Ciaran McCreesh