From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI Cheat Sheet: Sync with EAPI 4 of PMS
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:04:18
> only thing is removal of the slot operators.
Yes, this should be removed.
> Anything else that needs to be changed?
I believe that all of the following are missing (from the list in eapi-differences.tex): \t{REQUIRED\_USE} \t{S} to \t{WORKDIR} fallback restricted \t{MERGE\_TYPE} \t{REPLACING\_VERSIONS} and \t{REPLACED\_BY\_VERSION} Also the following are not mentioned, but I don't know which of them qualify for the cheat sheet: \t{PROPERTIES} support is mandatory \t{DEFINED\_PHASES} support is mandatory \t{AA} is gone \t{KV} is gone \t{econf} adds \t{-{}-disable-dependency-tracking} \t{doman -i18n} option takes precedence Ulrich