From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Some improvements
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:16:02
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:53:43 +0100
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> Visual appearance of variables or options (minor changes) > Patches 01--07
Could you squash all of these into fewer patches (probably one) please?
> punt table default-function-table, as the contents corresponds with > default-phase-function-table > Patches 08 and 21
Again, squash please.
> Page header, looks nicer in my eyes (and one bug fix introduced by my > patch) > Patches 09 and 12
And these.
> Fix all of the above > Patches 13--20
And merge these into the relevant patches above. It's easier if we keep our history nice and clean. Possibly not such a big deal for non-code, but breaking then fixing things breaks bisect and makes it harder to try out arbitrary revisions. -- Ciaran McCreesh