From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 23:05:56
Hi,

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:

> On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:21:16 +0200 > Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote: > > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>: > > > I'm going to be with laptop stuck in the middle of wet, miserable, > > > rainy nowhere > > > > That sounds like Scotland. > > Scotland has working interwebnets! I'm going to be in The North, which > is far worse.
What the hell is north of Scotland in the UK? Don't tell me you are going abroad.
> > Next thing. Putting those labels in the margin of the page makes > > it quite crowded. From a typographical point of view your page > > layout is just horrible. So I propose a redesign of the text and > > white space proportions, which will lead to larger margins all > > around (and pushing the PMS beyond 100 pages, according to my first > > test runs) > > Mmm. The problem with pushing that too far is that you end up with two > paragraphs on a page... I'm already printing 2-up for when I want to > read PMS properly. Don't make me have to buy an ebook reader!
I will run some tests what looks best, and will present sample pages here...
Not really, as I have some more pressing tasks on my agenda I am fine with postponing above tasks after the EAPI 3 merge. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>