From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionales
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:15:20
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:02:41 +0100
Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
> > We also don't know when we'll have a spec of what EAPI 3 is, so > > there's no point in tinkering with PMS until we do. > > Come on. Renaming from 3 to 4 is trivial.
...and, from the looks of things, completely wrong. Zac has started putting some of the things that that patch moved from 3 to 4 in the 3_pre series. Now we're going to have to play a fun game of bouncing things backwards and forward between EAPIs to match Zac's whims, which don't seem to agree with the most recent Council vote on the subject. As I said when Christian first asked, waiting until all this had been settled before doing anything is the much better solution. -- Ciaran McCreesh