From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Re: kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:25:14
1 On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:21:23 +0100
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3 > Now that you've obviously changed your mind, could this be committed?
4 > It would be nice if we had a reliable basis for future patches,
5 > without the uncertainty if they should include kdebuild conditionals
6 > or not.
7
8 It'll break the mtime and prefix patches that're pending review, and
9 I'm still waiting for Christian to revert his mistakes. Probably easier
10 to do this one after those're sorted out, since it's only one patch to
11 redo rather than several.
14 Ciaran McCreesh