From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Some improvements
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:54:55
On Wednesday 18 February 2009 16:53:43 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Hi, > > another round for my patch burst. Comment, apply or die.
You might want to read up on "git commit --amend" and "git rebase --interactive" ;-)
> punt table default-function-table, as the contents corresponds with > default-phase-function-table > Patches 08 and 21
These are technically separate concepts - there could conceivable be an EAPI that has default_ functions but not default itself. On the other hand, it's not really a big deal, and easy to reverse this change if necessary (probably quite unlikely anyway).
> Generate date on titlepage from last commit > Patch 11
This fails if it's not built from a git working tree, as happens with git.eclass and pms-99999999.ebuild, and also any snapshot that anyone may or may not want to distribute in future. Everything else seems OK to me.