From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] tree-layout.tex small cleanup
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 23:03:48
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 00:48:51 +0200
Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
> In the same sense package.mask as a directory is officially supported > (used by the KDE team, temporarily removed for legacy package > managers).
Patrick, if you're going to keep trolling, kindly do so elsewhere. Your response [1] to the rejection of your bash version patch shows that you're not interested in getting your concerns fixed, and are instead just trying to stir up trouble. Please find a different project to harass; we've all got better things to do than deal with this. [1] http://gentooexperimental.org/~patrick/weblog/archives/2009-09.html#e2009-09-19T23_23_22.txt -- Ciaran McCreesh