From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 4
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:10:00
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 18:08, Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com> wrote:
> Just a PMS idler, but my uneducated opinion (in case you wanted one ;) > would be to keep EAPI 5 in master and branch for EAPI 4.
I should explain that a bit. Master would be the branch that contains everything, and the eapi4 branch would be the to contain just the EAPI4 set of features. --     Jacob     "For then there will be great distress, unequaled     from the beginning of the world until now — and never     to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut     short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the     elect those days will be shortened."     Are you ready?