From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:16:24
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:46:07 +0200
Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
> 0001: Desk reference anew, even with TOC entry now
Applied, thanks. I got rid of the subdirectory, it looked weird. Once we're back to a single branch we can go and subdirectory everything. The new dep is dev-tex/leaflet, for anyone who's too lazy to work it out.
> 0002: Makefile tweaking
Applied, thanks.
> 0003: Gentoo logo addition for playing around
Ok, I got this working. For PMS, I think there needs to be a bigger vertical gap between the main title and the logo. I'm not convinced by it as the background for the cheatsheet. It'll just make it a lot harder to print, and a bit harder to read. -- Ciaran McCreesh