From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] RE: Moving PMS hosting
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:35:42
Well there was a bit of miscommunication and would like to follow up
here as due to the posting title that you see earlier from Ciaran.

The short version for those who don't want to read more is that both
Ciaran and andrew (trelane) had their bugzilla access revoked for a week
due to their inability to work together and continued postings on an
issue that the user relations team considered resolved.

The slightly longer version is that I made a mistake and assumed that my
reply got to ciaranm about his bugzilla status being revoked for a week
and was informed that it most likely didn't due to the timing of his
account being locked and not sending him the notification. I should of
contacted him directly instead of relying on the system. That was my
fault and I apologize for not doing that.

I hope this clarifies a bit and if you have any questions please feel
free to contact me directly.