From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Moving PMS hosting
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:05:45
When we originally moved PMS to be hosted on Gentoo hardware, we got a
number of guarantees regarding hosting, including that infra access
wouldn't get arbitrarily yanked with no notification. Since those
promises haven't been met, and accounts are mysteriously being locked
without anyone bothering to tell those involved, and I've no interest in
playing politics to try to find out who's monkeying around this time, we
need to find new hosting.

As previously discussed, I've created a Github repo which you can find
at:

    http://github.com/ciaranm/pms

Anyone who'd like to be added as a collaborator, please give me your
Github username. Alternatively, pull requests or format-patches are
fine too.

Any volunteers to update the project page and ebuilds? I'll ask infra
to remove the hosting on overlays.g.o once those're done to avoid
confusion.

--
Ciaran McCreesh