From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Moving PMS hosting
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:05:45
1 When we originally moved PMS to be hosted on Gentoo hardware, we got a
2 number of guarantees regarding hosting, including that infra access
3 wouldn't get arbitrarily yanked with no notification. Since those
4 promises haven't been met, and accounts are mysteriously being locked
5 without anyone bothering to tell those involved, and I've no interest in
6 playing politics to try to find out who's monkeying around this time, we
7 need to find new hosting.
8
9 As previously discussed, I've created a Github repo which you can find
10 at:
11
12 http://github.com/ciaranm/pms
13
14 Anyone who'd like to be added as a collaborator, please give me your
15 Github username. Alternatively, pull requests or format-patches are
16 fine too.
17
18 Any volunteers to update the project page and ebuilds? I'll ask infra
19 to remove the hosting on overlays.g.o once those're done to avoid
20 confusion.
23 Ciaran McCreesh