From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>, gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] License for code snippets included in PMS
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:40:52
On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 03:10:55PM +0100, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
This section wasn't accurate, as such I threw it out- attached is a brain dump of exactly what characteristics can be relied on for env saving, and should be reasonably complete. Could stand to have some comments added though. As for license, CC0-1.0-universal/public domain/whatever floats your boat. ~harring

0001-correct-env-saving.listing-to-be-accurate-complete.patch text/plain