From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] Patches for your reviewing pleasure: Various improvements, including cheat sheet
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:44:59
Hi,

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
> > In the long term we should move the chapter files into a "chapters" > > subdirectory. I can create a patch for that. > > Why do we need subdirectories? So far as I can see we're a long way > off, and probably won't ever reach, the point where things are > unmanageable without them.
It isn't about managing the files but about getting into the code. A root directory with only five files is easier to grasp for a beginner than with 20. The move isn't hard, so we can do this at every point in the future.
> > I wanted to add it when all labels for all EAPIs are ready. > > I thought they were. Didn't I do labels for 1 and 2 things?
I wasn't sure if they were complete...anyway, I now have EAPI 3 properly referenced. You want that version or should I go through 1 and 2, also?
I now have EAPI 0 described, so a shorter abstract should do it. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>