From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] kdebuild-1 conditionals
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:16:18
Hi,

in commit 6a281c0bc6b951c0885c8787fa5c353a4f4e3d0d I disabled
kdebuild-1 by default.  My proposal now is to drop the KDEBUILD
conditionals as a whole as the overlay has gone anyway, where it was
used.  We can add a sentence in the introduction or wherever which says
something along the lines like "kdebuild-1 was the first EAPI like
format that supported extended features added to official EAPIs later
on and was heavily tested in the official Gentoo KDE overlay".  This
would ease maintenance a bit.

V-Li

--

<URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>