From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] \t redefinition
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:33:56
1 >>>>> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2
3 >> I'd rather postpone such changes, until the features that didn't
4 >> make it for EAPI 4 will have been merged again.
5
6 > That was the intention, they build on top of all the other patches.
7
8 By "features that didn't make make it" I meant things like the
9 following commits:
10 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/pms.git;a=commit;h=409fccc10861c361f37a959195d7581a5c376dd9>
11 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/pms.git;a=commit;h=9d2b8ee57bf3be941cfdfe13650952d91b9edfdc>
12
13 Basically, these commits should be reverted when the next EAPI is
14 introduced. Which will no longer be easily possible after such
15 extensive format changes.
16
17 Ulrich