From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Fill column (was: Re: Clarify line continuation in make.defaults)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 04:07:20
1 >>>>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2
3 > A thing I would like to talk about it. Why is the line wrap the way
4 > it is? Emacs always complains and he has the authority regarding line
5 > wrap.
6
7 Lines with a width of 100 characters are hard to read, therefore I
8 would much prefer a more conventional value like 70 or 72. Maybe with
9 exceptions for some of the tables.
10
11 A good time for making such a change would be when EAPI 3 is finished.
12 What do you think?
13
14 Ulrich