Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-portage-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-portage-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Sat Feb 17, 2007
Re: dep resolution weirdness- Marius Mauch
dep resolution weirdness- George Shapovalov
Storing origin repository in VDB- Marius Mauch
Fri Feb 16, 2007
Re: Sugestion- Michael Haubenwallner
Re: Sugestion- Mike Frysinger
Re: Sugestion- dol-sen
[no subject]- Mike Frysinger
Sugestion- oxi
Fri Feb 09, 2007
Re: Default Phase Hooks- Ed Catmur
Default Phase Hooks- Alec Warner
Thu Feb 08, 2007
[no subject]- Шурмин Евгений Викторович
Wed Feb 07, 2007
Re: recent changes in the way pkgsplit() and company work- Zac Medico
Re: recent changes in the way pkgsplit() and company work- Zac Medico
recent changes in the way pkgsplit() and company work- dol-sen
Thu Feb 01, 2007
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Marius Mauch
Wed Jan 31, 2007
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Kevin F. Quinn
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Stephen Bennett
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Vlastimil Babka
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Kevin F. Quinn
Tue Jan 30, 2007
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Marius Mauch
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Marius Mauch
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Marius Mauch
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Brian Harring
Re: [RFC] Depending on "active" version- Petteri Räty
[RFC] Depending on "active" version- Marius Mauch
Fri Jan 19, 2007
Re: allow people to disambiguate built_with_use in upgrade situations- Mike Frysinger
Wed Jan 17, 2007
Re: allow people to disambiguate built_with_use in upgrade situations- Ned Ludd
allow people to disambiguate built_with_use in upgrade situations- Mike Frysinger
Sat Jan 13, 2007
Re: Making doins die with FEATURES=stricter if the destination file exists- Mike Frysinger
Making doins die with FEATURES=stricter if the destination file exists- Petteri Räty
Fri Jan 12, 2007
Re: Masked by corruption- Kent Fredric
Thu Jan 11, 2007
Re: Masked by corruption- Robin H. Johnson
Re: Masked by corruption- Philipp Riegger
Tue Jan 02, 2007
Re: Masked by corruption- Zac Medico
Re: Masked by corruption- James Cloos
Sun Dec 24, 2006
Re: Possible bug in portdbapi.xmatch()- Zac Medico
Possible bug in portdbapi.xmatch()- Brian
Wed Dec 20, 2006
Re: Masked by corruption- Zac Medico
Re: Masked by corruption- Mike Auty
Masked by corruption- James Cloos
Sat Dec 02, 2006
Re: [PATCH] keyword anti-match (foo/-foo) overrides other matches- Zac Medico
Wed Nov 29, 2006
Re: [PATCH] keyword anti-match (foo/-foo) overrides other matches- Daniel Barkalow
Re: [PATCH] keyword anti-match (foo/-foo) overrides other matches- Alec Warner
Tue Nov 28, 2006
Re: [PATCH] keyword anti-match (foo/-foo) overrides other matches- Zac Medico
[PATCH] keyword anti-match (foo/-foo) overrides other matches- Daniel Barkalow
Sat Nov 25, 2006
Re: [PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Alec Warner
Re: [PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Fabian Groffen
Re: [PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Fabian Groffen
Re: [PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Alec Warner
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Alec Warner
Re: [PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Zac Medico
Thu Nov 23, 2006
[PATCH] Repoman SVN support- Fabian Groffen
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Brian Harring
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Daniel Barkalow
Wed Nov 22, 2006
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Brian Harring
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Daniel Barkalow
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Brian Harring
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Daniel Barkalow
Re: [RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Marius Mauch
[RFC] Mask packages that don't cross-compile- Daniel Barkalow
Mon Nov 20, 2006
Re: [PATCH] Allow ROOT in non-/ make.conf- Zac Medico
Sun Nov 19, 2006
[PATCH] Allow ROOT in non-/ make.conf- Daniel Barkalow
Fri Nov 17, 2006
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Daniel Barkalow
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Zac Medico
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Marius Mauch
Thu Nov 16, 2006
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Zac Medico
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Marius Mauch
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Zac Medico
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Simon Stelling
Re: [PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Zac Medico
Re: [PATCH] Allow non-default make.conf to set ROOT (take 2)- Daniel Barkalow
[PATCH] --config-root command-line option- Daniel Barkalow
[PATCH] Allow non-default make.conf to set ROOT- Daniel Barkalow
Wed Nov 15, 2006
Re: [PATCH] Replace --ask with --pretend if operation not allowed- Zac Medico
Tue Nov 14, 2006
[PATCH] Replace --ask with --pretend if operation not allowed- Daniel Barkalow
Re: Getting development version of portage- Christian Heim
Getting development version of portage- Daniel Barkalow
Sun Oct 29, 2006
Re: GPG support for mod_mail- Ali Polatel
Re: GPG support for mod_mail- Marius Mauch
Sat Oct 28, 2006
GPG support for mod_mail- Ali Polatel
Fri Oct 27, 2006
Re: Packagestabilization detection- Brian
Re: Packagestabilization detection- Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions
Re: Packagestabilization detection- Mike Pagano
Packagestabilization detection- Johannes Weiner
Re: RFC: new virtual metadata variable to list combined deps- Paul Varner
Re: [RFC] USE flags that don't affect package- Johannes Weiner
Thu Oct 26, 2006
Re: Is there a tool to manage USE flags? (use-config?)- George Shapovalov
Re: [gentoo-dev] Is there a tool to manage USE flags? (use-config?)- Joshua Nichols
[RFC] USE flags that don't affect package- Daniel Barkalow
Re: RFC: new virtual metadata variable to list combined deps- Zac Medico
Is there a tool to manage USE flags? (use-config?)- m h
RFC: new virtual metadata variable to list combined deps- Marius Mauch
Wed Oct 25, 2006
Re: virtuals and dependencies dispaly- Jason Stubbs
Tue Oct 24, 2006
Re: virtuals and dependencies dispaly- Brian
Mon Oct 23, 2006
Re: virtuals and dependencies dispaly- Jason Stubbs
virtuals and dependencies dispaly- Brian
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-portage-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 03, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-portage-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.