Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-portage-dev
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-portage-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Fri Jan 02, 2004
Re: multiple kernel driver emerges- Scott Taylor
multiple kernel driver emerges- Brian
Re: Feature request- Brian
Thu Jan 01, 2004
Re: Feature request- Scott Taylor
Re: Feature request- Paul de Vrieze
Re: Feature request- Scott Taylor
Re: Feature request- Paul de Vrieze
Re: Feature request- Scott Taylor
Re: Feature request- Paul de Vrieze
Wed Dec 31, 2003
Feature request- Allen Parker
Tue Dec 30, 2003
Re: portage-ng i18n?- Jason Mobarak
Re: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] coveted features- Jeremy Maitin-Shepard
Re: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] coveted features- Bart Lauwers
Re: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] coveted features- Bart Lauwers
Mon Dec 29, 2003
Re: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] coveted features- Jeremy Maitin-Shepard
Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] coveted features- Sven Vermeulen
Re: coveted features- Bart Lauwers
Re: coveted features- Bart Lauwers
Sun Dec 28, 2003
Re: coveted features- Daniel Robbins
Wed Dec 17, 2003
Re: few more portage-ng "feature proposals"- Pieter Van den Abeele
few more portage-ng "feature proposals"- George Shapovalov
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Jason Stubbs
Re: RPM Support- pvdabeel
Re: RPM Support- Ron Wills
portage-ng ideas- Jeremy Maitin-Shepard
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Marius Mauch
Tue Dec 16, 2003
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Pieter Van den Abeele
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Paul de Vrieze
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Jason Stubbs
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Sami Näätänen
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Pieter Van den Abeele
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Marius Mauch
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Sami Näätänen
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Jason Stubbs
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Jason Stubbs
Sun Dec 14, 2003
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Marius Mauch
Re: The purpose of USE flags- Sami Näätänen
Re: RFE: adding optional freshmeat id to metadata.xml- Paul de Vrieze
Fri Dec 12, 2003
The purpose of USE flags- Jason Stubbs
Thu Dec 11, 2003
Re: if (world file) then {no add to world when update pkg}- Marius Mauch
RPM Support- Ron Wills
Re: Thinking out loud- Lisa Seelye
if (world file) then {no add to world when update pkg}- Patrick Börjesson
Wed Dec 10, 2003
RFE: adding optional freshmeat id to metadata.xml- Sandy McArthur
Tue Dec 09, 2003
Re: portage-ng suggestions collection- Björn Michaelsen
Mon Dec 08, 2003
Re: portage-ng suggestions collection- Jason Stubbs
Re: Thinking out loud- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
Re: Thinking out loud- Joel Konkle-Parker
Re: Thinking out loud- Daniel Robbins
Re: Thinking out loud- Philippe Lafoucrière
Thinking out loud- Lisa Seelye
Re: portage-ng suggestions collection - improved ebuild code reuse- Sandy McArthur
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page, ebuild conversion- Sandy McArthur
Re: Specific build permanent environment- Andrew Gaffney
Re: Specific build permanent environment- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
continue emerging after failure- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
Re: emerge summary- Philippe Lafoucrière
emerge summary- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
Local post_install script- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
Specific build permanent environment- Yannick Le Saint (kyncani)
Sun Dec 07, 2003
Re: gpg signing of Manifests- Douglas Russell
gpg signing of Manifests- Douglas Russell
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Jeff Smelser
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Philippe Lafoucrière
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Philippe Lafoucrière
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Paul de Vrieze
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Paul de Vrieze
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Paul de Vrieze
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Kapil Thangavelu
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Daniel Robbins
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Daniel Robbins
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Ray Russell Reese III
RE: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Jason Stubbs
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- George Shapovalov
RE: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Jason Stubbs
ebuild strengths/weaknesses- Daniel Robbins
Sat Dec 06, 2003
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- George Shapovalov
portage-ng suggestions collection- James Harlow
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Jon Portnoy
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Daniel Robbins
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Paul de Vrieze
Re: Portage-ng / Lost ebuilds?- rd
RE: Portage-NG implementation language(s)- jasonbstubbs
Re: Portage-NG implementation language(s)- Marius Mauch
Re: Portage-NG implementation language(s)- Jason Stubbs
Fri Dec 05, 2003
portage-ng wish list- Sandy McArthur
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- George Shapovalov
Re: portage-ng design competition -- not yet- George Shapovalov
Portage-NG implementation language(s)- Marius Mauch
portage-ng design competition -- not yet- Daniel Robbins
Re: emerge interruption - is it/will it be possible?- Pavel Vondricka
Re: emerge interruption - is it/will it be possible?- Thomas de Grenier de Latour
Re: emerge interruption - is it/will it be possible?- Pavel Vondricka
Re: portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- Paul de Vrieze
portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page- George Shapovalov
Re: Portage-ng / Lost ebuilds?- Paul de Vrieze
Portage-ng / Lost ebuilds?- rd
Thu Dec 04, 2003
RE: emerge interruption - is it/will it bepossible?- Jeffrey Smelser
Re: emerge interruption - is it/will it be possible?- Daniel Robbins
emerge interruption - is it/will it be possible?- Pavel Vondricka
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-portage-dev: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 03, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-portage-dev mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.