From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Add a couple new warnings to QA check
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:20:00
1 Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
2 > On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:05:35 -0600
3 > Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> I'd like to add two warnings to the QA GCC warning message reporter
6 >> for GCC 4.2.
7 >
8 > I think it would be useful if the set of warnings could be customisable
9 > outside of portage (in particular, to render it independent of portage
10 > revisions). I'm thinking of a profile file - which could also then be
11 > different for different profiles.
14 It's on my TODO list. What I'd really like are more hooks. Then I can
15 remove all this qa crap out of portage and into a PDEPENDed' hook
16 package that can be bumped whenever (and *gasp* disabled!)
17 --
18 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list